Arizona Living | Colorado River Real Estate
A dose of sunshine may just be what the doctor has ordered for you. I'm here to share with you that there's no sunshine drought along the shore lines of the Colorado River. With nearly 300+ days of sunshine a year, the Colorado River is the ideal destination spot for sun seekers, and out-door enthusiasts alike this side of the Mississippi.
The Colorado River offers it's residents and visitors the best of both worlds with the excitement of Las Vegas style casino gaming and entertainment of Laughlin, NV to the west, and the small town feeling of Bullhead City, AZ to the east of the river. Both communities are located on the banks of the Colorado River and are only a stones throw away from one another.
Unsurprisingly, the Colorado River's most popular outdoor activities are focused on "the River" and Lake Mohave. Residents and visitors alike enjoy boat rentals, fishing, kayaking, diving, golf, casino gaming, and jet skiing. The water is always warm enough for pleasant swimming.
With the wide variety of vacation-like pursuits, it’s no wonder there’s so many great real estate opportunities in the river cities. From casinos and river walks to tubing and beaches, it’s plain to see that at the Colorado River cities, there really is something for everyone – so don’t just visit.
There is a wide variety of housing options available; whether you’re looking for a Colorado Riverfront, privacy in one of the area's 55+ Communities, or an Executive Style Golf Course Home in Laughlin Ranch, our real estate experts have you covered. With superior knowledge of the area and the housing market, you can trust us to help you find the home of your dreams. Make your experience of this incredible area permanent and start searching the amazing
To schedule a viewing of a home at the river, Call Richard Lerma at (951)264-5690.
Dec. 12, 2014
Important Holiday Safety Tips
The holiday season is a memorable time of the year. It is a time when many of us become increasingly occupied with family, work parties, and Christmas shopping for those special people in our lives. Unfortunately, it's also a time when innocent people become vulnerable to theft and crime. You can never be too careful, it's better to be prepared to protect yourself and loved ones during the next few weeks so, that everyone has a safe holiday season. Please read and share with your friends and family the following precautionary steps to ensure your holiday is a safe one.
- If at all possible shop during the day. If night shopping is necessary take a friend or family member along with you.
- Leave your jewelry at home.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Never carry large amounts of cash. When possible pay for purchases with a check or credit card.
- Notify the credit card issuer immediately if your credit card is lost, stolen or misused.
- Avoid overloading yourself with packages. Keep clear visibility and freedom of motion to avoid mishaps.
- Beware of strangers approaching you for any reason.
Keeping Your Children Safe
- If possible, leave small children at home with a trusted babysitter.
- Teach your child to go to a store clerk and ask for help in case your child is separated from you.
- Teach children to stay close to you at all times while shopping.
- Never allow children to make unaccompanied trips to the restroom.
- Children should never be allowed to go to the car alone and they should never be left alone in the car.
- Teach children their full name, address and telephone number to give to police officers or mall security.
- Teach children to immediately inform you if a stranger is bothering them.
Protect Your Home
- Lock doors and windows when you leave the house, no matter what.
- Have a neighbor or family member watch your house when your gone for an extended period of time.
- Leave Indoor and outdoor lights on or set an automatic timer.
- Large displays of holiday gifts should not be visible through the windows and doors of your home.
- Place your Christmas tree in water or wet sand to keep it green.
- Never place wrapping paper in your fireplace.
- Be sure to offer non-alcoholic beverages to your guests.
- Arrange for designated drivers for intoxicated guests.
- Eat food before consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Offer coffee and allow time to elapse to eliminate alcohol from your body.
- DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!
We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Nov. 17, 2014
Are you looking to work on your golf game this winter? The Tri-State Area is known for amazing sunshine nearly year round, as well as some of the best golf courses in the country. With temperatures typically reaching the mid 80's in the winter, the Tri-States Area is a perfect warm weather destination to call home this winter. our SEARCH HOMES IN GOLF COURSE COMMUNITIES. See the home picture links for particular community homes for sale along the Colorado River. When you visit our website, you'll be able to search fast and easy for homes, condos, foreclosures, short sales. Save your favorite searches, receive email alerts about the newest listings, price changes and much more! Please call us with all of your real estate questions regarding the current Golf Course Communities in the Bullhead-Laughlin Real Estate market or any questions on individual properties. We would love to assist you in your search for a primary, vacation or investment home. We are your Tri-State Area Realtor's for all homes from Needles to Laughlin, NV., and along the Colorado River.
Enjoy Laughlin Ranch, a desert oasis set atop the Black Mountains, with incredible views of the Laughlin casino lights, scenic Colorado River, set on over 10,000 acres of majestic desert landscape. Play Laughlin Ranches award winning Champion Golf Course, and pamper yourself at the spa.
A Master Planned Community, Laughlin Ranch offers a large selection of homes located within private gated communities. Amenities include: Full Service Restaurant, Banquet, and Meeting Rooms, Bar and Grill, Gym, First Class Day Spa, Swimming Pool and Pro-Shop. Search Homes For Sale In Laughlin Ranch.
Truly an incredible golfing experience, considered by most to be one of the best courses in the Tri-State Area. Honored with 4 stars from Golf Digest, Mohave Resort Golf Club has 6,900 yards of rolling terrain, open fairways, prestine lakes, natural sand dunes perfect for the discriminating golf enthusiast. Located next to the Avi Casino along the banks of the Colorado River and private Desert Springs Homes Community makes this area a perfect location for those seeking fun in the sun. See you soon!