EXPLORE BULLHEAD CITY AND LAUGHLIN
The Colorado River area is known for it's natural beauty, clear blue waters, and picturesque desert landscapes. While your visiting or settling in as a new resident of the two awesome communities, below are some must things to do:
1. Visit the Colorado River: Enjoy water activities such as boating, fishing, kayaking, jet skiing or simply relaxing along the scenic Colorado River.
2. Explore Lake Mohave: Head to the nearby Lake Mohave, which offers opportunities for renting a house boat, swimming, camping, hiking, exploring amazing coves, or sunbathing on the beautiful beaches.
3. Laughlin Casinos: Cross the river into Laughlin, Nevada, and try your luck at world class casino games. Treat yourself to one of the town's top restaurants or take in a show or concert.
4. Desert River Kayak: Experience the thrill of kayaking through the picturesque Black Canyon or Havasu Refuge on guided tours offered by Desert River Kayak.
5. Katherines Landing: Visit Katherine Landing, a marina on Lake Mohave, where you can eat lunch, rent boats, enjoy the beach, or have a picnic by the water.
6. Bullhead City Community Park: Spend time at the Bullhead City Community Park, featuring boat and jet ski launch, walking paths, sports fields, playgrounds, kid's splash and covered picnic areas.
7. Don Laughlin's Classic Car Museum: A must see with nearly 80 classic, antique, and distinctive automobiles assembled in the world.
8. Grapevine Canyon: Take a hike in Grapevine Canyon, known for its ancient petroglyphs and beautiful rock formations.
9. Mohave Museum of History and Arts: Visit the Mohave Museum of History and Arts to learn about the region's rich history, culture, and local heritage.
10. Golfing: Bullhead City has several golf courses, such as Laughlin Ranch Golf Club and Desert Lakes Golf Course, where you can enjoy a round of golf amidst beautiful desert landscapes.